Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Well, It's About Time...

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

I'm beginning to think that I am taking one step forward and two steps back as regards the pace of my reading. Having said that, I've read one book for the third time; a new book, and one that has been on my TBR pile for over two years. I actually also have at least four other books on my radar at the moment, but I can't seem to decide which one to read.

Granted two of the books are rereads for me, but I think the oldest one is from about twenty years ago. So, that's almost like reading an entirely new book. I'm just in the process of locating at least one of these two books.

I just found out yesterday that 'The Exorcist' will be starting its second season on Friday, September 29th at 9:00 P. M. I'm delighted to see that the show was renewed and want to know where it goes from here. As far as I know, the two main characters are now traveling exorcists and will be dealing with a case somewhere in Seattle, Washington.

I'm immersing myself in sum-doku and sudoku puzzles as well: at the beginning of the month - on Wednesday, August 2nd - I'm happy to say that I finished one puzzle book that I have had in my collection for just over a decade. I'm delighted to say also that as of Wednesday, August 16th, I'm just about finished with another one of my sumdoku puzzle books. This was a book that I had started around Thursday, July 20th! I want to start doing a completely fresh puzzle book in another couple of days or so.

As regards my own reading, the most recent book that I've read was All Unquiet Things: A Novel by Anna Jarzab, which I finished on Monday, August 14th. I immediately started reading Shelter Me: A Novel by Juliette Fay on Tuesday, August 15th! This book has also been on my TBR pile for just over two years and I'm not that far into the story yet.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)