Monday, August 7, 2017

Stephen King - Full Dark, No Stars

Reread. Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King (2010)
Length: 560 pages
Genre: Short Story 
Originally Read: 24 September 2012
Reread Finished: 7 August 2017
Where did it come from? Originally from Price Chopper, then from my "keeper" shelf.

So, I was once again trying to find something to read and actually couldn't locate my first choice. The previous book that I finished on July 22nd, 2017 - Night in Jerusalem: A Novel by Gaelle Lehrer Kennedy - was slightly different than most of the historical fiction that I usually read. I found it to be very poignant and well-written, and actually quite lyrical. Since I couldn't locate my first choice, I chose a book that I had reread last year.

I had bought this book back on September 20th, 2012 when I went out shopping at my local Price Chopper. This was my first book purchase in quite some time, but the synopsis just looked so interesting, that I just had to buy the book. It was almost like it was calling me to buy it.

I immediately started reading it on the day I bought it, and it only took me four days to read the book - from September 20th, to September 24th, 2012. My reread of the book took me another four days in January of 2016 - from January 7th, to January 11th, 2016! I started reading the book again for the third time over a week starting on July 31st, to August 7th, 2017! So far, the book is a definite keeper for me.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)